skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life
Total Pageviews
Monday, October 18, 2010
Stupid assignments!
Hate doing assignments. When I say hate, I really meant it.
I have to redo everything just cause I never put references daymm!
I hope this time will be fine.
Gonna dye my hair soon wakaka~
Will make it done by before my birthday =p
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Akii
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I may look rude and tough but I am just a typical girl. I am who I am. Don't like then you're welcome to leave =)
View my complete profile
TeeHee
- Suki, Tiffy ji mui 我爱你 xD
- 私は夫を愛し
Chat!
My Friends
Jeff
Mabel
Tiffy
Tommy
The Past
►
2012
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(8)
Milk Club =)
Busy week
I had the best laugh of the day
I love my life without you
Stupid assignments!
Gonna die because of tiredness
Oh my eyes!
I'm back =)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment