Yesterday, I went to Milk club with Suki, Tiffy, Zach and Jase for old classmate, Gary birthday celebration. Tiffy and Suki came and pick me up around 1030pm and went to pick up Jase, then Zach. We reached Milk club around 1130pm. It is kinda boring at first because we had to wait~
Then Tiffy got KO-ed by I-don't-know who xD
Have to take care of her and guess what? She SLAPPED me =( (I go there to be babysitter xD)
Suki lost her phone there. (Wonder which bastard took it)
After the club ended, 4 of them went back and I follow another friend's car back since its nearer to my place.
Well, the nicest part of the day is, SOMEONE ruined my good mood =)
Just cause I followed a friend back you called me cheap? HAHA eat my shyt!
You're just my EX not my boyfriend anymore! What for I need to waste my credit explaining things to you? Then you say I'm afraid to reply and I'm being cheap and used? I won't remember what you said at all. I regretted couple up with you as well. Wonder why I am so stupid to keep beg you back to me. But luckily once I give up on one person, I really do =)
So long sucker! Suck my foot! ;O

No comments:
Post a Comment