You are so so so funny! You made me laugh until my stomach aches lol =)
I just wrote in my msn pm "Those who doesn't know how to return things automatically are real fuckers =)" and to my surprised, you message me haha!
Did I ever mentioned name there? Why are you so sure that I'm talking about you?
Yet you message me and argued with me hahaha!
The things you said there are real funny.
YOU are the one who messaged me first and then you tell me not to disturb your life?
Face it. You're a real jerk =)
Tiffy suddenly online and asked me wanna go to her place or not but she's sick and she's not going out so I'm not going over. *Take care ji mui!*
My friend suddenly messaged me at facebook and said wanna find me yumcha.
So I agreed since I'm freaking bored at home. It's my first time meeting him o.o
He reached at my place around 145am *He doesn't know the way around PJ* and we went to SK Corner. Came home around 530am.
Gonna sleep soon I think =D
Goodnight~

No comments:
Post a Comment