Yesterday went to college like usual.
Waited for Suki and Tiffy to come pick me up at college.
Guess how long I've been waiting? Almost one and the half hours xD
They got locked inside the house hahaha!
Went to 1u with them and had dinner at Wong Kok.
Suki wanted to buy dress *fat hao hahaha*
After we've done shopping, went back to their house to rest awhile and get ready for Zouk~
While resting I almost fall asleep xD
Thanks to Suki's friend, Zach and his friend being super early~
Reach Zouk about 1245am I think. Went in and they start having fun -.-
Party ends at 3am+ then went to SK corner yumcha and back home.
I reached home about 430am. Then I got a text from Tiffy saying Suki puked on the road (To Suki: steady? nahhh xD)
Online awhile and tried to sleep. 6am I still can't get to sleep.
I think I fall asleep around 630am+ and I woke up at 9am to prepare for college.
I am gonna die soon if my life continues like this hahaha but I like my current life!
Thanks Suki and Tiffy mwah <3 hahaha
To Tiffy: There I updated. Your turn now xD

No comments:
Post a Comment