Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

I love my life without you

You was always putting me in jail, never bother to come find me by yourself at all and you don't care much to see me at all.
Even I wanted to go out to have some fun with my friends, you HAD to follow or you won't let me out with them.
I had enough of that. Good that you dumped me and I realized what kind of jerk you are.
All the bullshits you said and the promises you made are just rubbish.
Thanks to you leaving me, I finally got my own life back.
In fact, I got to know more friends and became even more closer to my ji muis right now.
Okay, enough of those bullshits xD

Yesterday I received a sms from Suki, saying Sky is gonna treat us dinner. I agreed and Sky came to pick me up around 8pm at Damansara Jaya. After dinner, we went to Al-safa for poker session (Suki, Tiffy and Stanley shisha like always =p) then I went to Tiffy and Suki's house to stay for a night =)
We chat and watch TV there and around 330am we feel hungry and we bought McD for supper. We slept around 7am.

Today woke up at around 4pm. I really hate it when I had some sort of skin thingy in my eyes. I keep going to the bathroom to check on my eye and see Suki kap zai! Hahaha =p
She let me use her lappie to online and of course I kap zai too laa ;D
After that we watch tv until around 8pm. Tiffy and I play resident evil 5 on ps3 *I want one too =(*
I had to go back at 10pm so they drop me back at my home and they went to SK Corner for their dinner.
I had my dinner at home and here I am, updating my blog because someone said I stop updating already tsk!

There, I updated. Happy now? xD

No comments: