Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese new year

There's people who love going back hometown and there's some who don't.
Well for me, I don't like going back to my dad's hometown.
Reasons?
Number 1, its boring there.
Number 2, its hot.
Number 3, I'm plain invisible.
There's no one to talk to.
Everyone is busy doing their own stuff.
And I'm being emo because I can't see my boyfie! ='(
I've been getting angry and mad at him for no reason.
*Dear, I know I'm bad* =(
I just miss him too much and I'm being bitchy.
Right, back to the topic.
I don't get much ang pao this year.
Too hard to explain because of the chinese thingy.
And today is a very tiring day for me.
Supposed to have annual dinner today.
Ended up eating alone because we don't know how to go there.
Boss leave us alone!
How bad right?
Anyway, too tired to explain many.
Signing off <3

No comments: