My exams are finally over last Friday. I've been sleeping not more than 2 hours a day.
On Saturday, my best friend Tiffy and Suki celebrated their birthday at MOS.
I reached home about 5am then I played HoN and watch drama until 9am.
I never sleep at all and I went to Genting with my family.
I reached Genting at about 12pm. It was damn packed due to school holidays and it is Sunday.
Since I went there with my family, there isn't anything much to do as there are restrictions on what to do and where to go.
Came home yesterday, and the first thing I do is shower and get my ass in front of the pc and online! I can't live without my computer hahaha! Check all my facebook stuffs and then it's time for me to play Dragonica.
Stupid friends level without me. I'm left behind. How nice rite?
Don't worry cause I will catch up for sure xD
It's time for me to game again. Kinda miss college thou :D

No comments:
Post a Comment